Our Mission Statement
The Indian River County Airboat Association, Inc. is made up of dedicated members that pledge allegiance to this great country and take pride in the preservation of our environment and keeping our waterways clean and safe. Members are unified in promoting the non-discriminatory use of public land and waters as well as protecting and restoring these areas. Club members share a common interest to positively influence the public and educate them on their environment, boating safety, boating laws, hunting, fishing and any issue that is conducive to our life style. There is a common vision shared by the club members to assist other organizations as well as to contribute to their community. Club members are unified with creating a positive rapport with local and state level agencies.
Who are we and what do we do?
In the past three years IRCAA has participated in more than 50 events or activities a year.
Can you imagine a rodeo on the water in an airboat?
IRCAA does two a year along with a poker run and lunch that will bring you back for more.
Conservation and community service?
IRCAA has adopted a portion of SR 512 to SR 60. When we clean up the road, we keep going into the marsh on both sides of SR 512 giving it a real clean up. This responsibility brings us to together twice a year for a clean-up and club cook-out event.
Supporting the youth?
- 4-H club participation is an annual event for IRCAA. We purchase products from the fair that 4-H members raise, and we utilize their assistance in our annual shows, where they help with parking, ticket sales and many other jobs that help support 4-H.
- We sponsor an annual scholarship program for the youth & adults going back for a degree.
- In addition we also sponsor sporting activities such as Little League Baseball and Football and participate in about 14 Youth Hunts a year taking kids hunting for their first time, and teaching them gun safety, rules and regulations of hunting.
IRCAA participates in the Local 4th of July Parade & Christmas Parade each year
IRCAA has a Booth at the Frog Leg Festival every year with Live Frogs for the kids (and adults)to catch for a donation of $1.00 and all of our proceeds go to Airboaters for Autism.
We love what we do and in addition to the activities above, we also love to just have fun. So club rides, fishing tournaments, fish fries and camping trips at Lake Kissimmee and Lake George & Camp Mack can be added to the mix. We also have an annual Holiday dinner for the club to show our members how much we appreciate them.
‘Learn More’ or Join the club:
- If you are interested in joining the club, you can sign up and lock in your membership here.
- Want to learn more about the club – contact us here.
- Come out and join us for one of our events!